ADMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Note: (Admission policy may revise in every admission session)
The issuance of college prospectus and last dates of the receipt of admission forms are published in the daily news papers every year. The admission to DAE courses shall be purely on merit basis in four subjects i.e (1) Physics, (2) Chemistry , (3) Mathematics and (4) English
1. Admission to DAE courses in Govt. College of Technology Abbottabad shall be open to the candidates having the following preferences.
· SSC / EQUIVALENT
· TSC shall be admitted on their reserved quota (as decided by GCT Peshawar) .
1. Candidates with less than 45% marks in SSC or Equivalent Exam. are not eligible for admission
2. Those candidates who are passed in supply exams are not eligible for admission in the same year.
3. Candidates admitted shall not be eligible for 2nd time admission in the same college.
Upper age limit to the 1st year class of DAE morning shift on the last date of receipt of an application form is "20 years maximum”, lower age limit is 15 years. Policy holds good for merit as well as quota/reserved, ward, sports, etc: seats.For 2nd Shift 15-30 Years.
Selection of candidates on sports seats is optional for Institutes/Colleges either they can make selection by their own committee or will refer, if deems, to the Directorate General and manpower training for further submission to the provincial sports Directorate for selection or otherwise as the case may be.
First preference will be given to Son/Daughter and second Preference to Brother/Sister.
Candidates shall get admission according to the quota as sanctioned by the Govt.
SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION FORMS
1. Open merit candidates shall submit their admission forms directly in the admission office.
2. Candidates other than merit shall submit their admission forms through proper channel.
3. Retired employees of Tech. Education should have at least 10 years service in the Deptt.
4. Sons of the deceased employees of Tech. Education are also eligible for admission.
5. Shop Assistant & Attendant who want to enhance their qualification are allowed to apply in 2nd shift on normal fee subject to fulfillment of admission criteria for DAE.
6. Candidates from other Provinces shall apply through Director Technical Education of the concerned Province to the Director General Tech. Education KPK, Peshawar.
7. The following categories shall apply through their offices mentioned against each.
· Armed forces, Adjutant General, GHQ Rawalpindi.
· FATA Secretary Home Deptt. Govt. of KPK.
· AJK Secretary Nomination Board Govt of A. J. Kashmir,
· N. Areas Director Education Northern Area Gilgit.
· Tor Ghar & Battagram through DCO Battagram.
· District Kohistan through D.C.O Kohistan District.
Punjab through Director Technical Education, Lahore, Punjab
Islamabad through Ministry of Education, Islamabad
1. Admission is strictly made on merit basis.
2. Seat left vacant in any category is abolished automatically.
3. Admission to T.Sc / Vocational / GII candidates will be granted according to their own trade.
4. It is pre-requisite and binding upon all agencies in quota seats that their nominations/ nominees be reached at the college latest by within a span of one monthpositively. After due date the quota seats left vacant will be converted into merit seats automatically.
· Merit list and date of interview will be displayed through a separate notice on the college Notice Board and no separate call letters will be issued to candidates.
· 10 marks per year will be deducted from candidates passed before Annual current year and Supply last year of the admission session.
· 20 marks will be added to Hafiz Quran on production of Hifz Certificate from a registered Madrassa plus test in Hifz.
· When two candidates have same marks, preference will be given to the candidates who have some additional technical/trade certificate & from EEP / GTVC or the elder one.
· Selected candidates must be present with parents / guardians on the date of interview with all original documents for verification .
· All dues must be deposited on the same day otherwise their admission will be cancelled and the next candidate on merit will be admitted.
· Technology once allotted will be final,if a candidate comes late,he himself will be responsible for the late coming due to which his choice of technology may change .
Date and time of an interview is binding for all circumstances, if a student remains absent on the day and time of interview,he will lost his right for admission straightaway and the next candidate on merit will be admitted on his seat.
COLLEGE ADMISSION FEE (DAY/REGULAR PROGRAMME)
College Admission Fee/Tuition Fee for the Academic year are payable in advance at the time of college admission to the college, the candidates are not issued the ROLL Nos./Roll No. SLIPS to appear in the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Examinations, if they have any arrear to be paid. All the Fee and Expenses are subject to revision by the college.
College Admission Fee/Tuition Fee for the Academic year are Payable in Advance..
Total =Rs. 4620/-+ DMC verification fee actual + 50/-PC
Total= Rs.7,950/- + (200/- pm(SC))
1. DIPLOMA OFASSOCIATE ENGINEERS (DAE):
To increase the enrollment in TECHNICAL EDUCATION, to produce skillful Pakistani Manpower and to face the challenges of WTO, the DAE Evening Programme has been started in the technologies of high demand. During the Prospectus meeting held on May 24, 2003 at Government Polytechnic Institute Abbottabad, it was decided that the DAE Classes in evening will be started without burdening Government and utilizing the existing resources up to the optimum. A self sustained Programme in evening has duplicated the production of skilled MANPOWER in the PROVINCE. Initially the DAE Programme in the following disciplines is offered with maximum of 50 seats in Mechanical and Electrical and 60 seats in Civil Technology respectively
· DAE Civil =67
· DAE Electrical =57
· DAE Mechanical =56
Note:- Second Shift Policy Shall be governed by the existing order till its revision by the TEVTA.
Fee structure DAE (3Years) =Rs.15000/- (p.a) Non-Refundable.